N.H. Dover and Rochester Toll Plazas
are now AET 24/7
All other Toll Plazas operate as AET between 10:00PM – 6:00AM
What is AET?
AET is All-Electronic Tolling, a booth-less, cashless tolling system that allows your vehicle to travel through a tolling area at the full speed limit.
The Dover and Rochester Toll Plazas on the Spaulding Turnpike are now providing 24/7 AET.
NO TOLL ATTENDANTS ARE AVAILABLE TO TAKE CASH AT ANY TIME.
How does it work?
Payments are captured electronically via an E-ZPass transponder.
No cash is accepted at the toll plaza under AET.
What does this mean to me
You can make your toll payments at the Dover and Rochester toll plazas with:
- a transponder – just sign up for E-ZPass!
- by going online within 7 Days to Pay your toll, or
- via a toll invoice you will receive in the mail
- NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE TOLL PLAZAS
Are there different ways to pay than using a transponder?
Yes! Here is how you pay with an Anonymous Account:
- Set up an Anonymous Account by going in person to any E-ZPass Walk In Center (located in Concord, Portsmouth, and Nashua). Providing personal information for this account is optional.
- Fund your Anonymous Account with cash at any E-ZPass Walk In Center OR with a Cash Reload Card at multiple convenient retail locations in NH.
- You can use a Cash Reload Card to fund any prepaid account. Cards are available at multiple convenient retail locations in NH.
Here are other choices:
- Set up a License Plate Account where you can make payments in advance by registering your license plate. For more information, go to https://www.ezpassnh.com/faqs and scroll down to License Plate FAQs.
- Create a Business Account for company-owned, leased, or multiple commercial vehicles. For more information go to: https://www.ezpassnh.com/page/applications-forms.
How can I set up these accounts?
It’s easy, just visit the NH E-ZPass website. For a Business or an Anonymous Account, download an application or go to an E-ZPass Walk In Center.
How do I pay without a transponder?
The 7 Days to Pay program allows you to go online within 7 days to pay your toll. Visit the FAQs page on the NH E-ZPass website and scroll to the bottom for more details. Visit the violations web page if you need to pay a toll.
If you don’t pay within 7 days, we’ll send you an invoice for the toll amount, plus a $1 administrative fee.
If you want to purchase a transponder anonymously, we’ve got you covered!
Visit any E-ZPass Walk In Center (located in Concord, Portsmouth, and Nashua). To see an application, go to Applications and Forms and click on the Anonymous Account Application package in the middle of the page. Providing personal information for these accounts is optional.